Saturday, August 15, 2009

The Mauer Family

This was another fun family session, I sure have had a bunch of them lately. This family scheduled their session with me a few months ago since they knew that some of their family was going to be in town & it had been some time since their last family picture, and this was the only day that everyone would be in town at the same time. All during the day of the session it was windy, rainy & disgusting outside & I was SO afraid that we'd have to cancel because of weather (I'd had to cancel another session earlier in the week due to weather & didn't want to have to do that again). Lucky for us when we got to our location the rain seemed to disappear & things worked out in our favor - thank heavens! Now, I couldn't have done this session without the help from my amazing assistant Stacy - thanks for everything lady!







No comments: