Wednesday, August 26, 2009

the Hunter Family

I had so much fun meeting this adorable family last week for their photo session. I'd had them scheduled while I was really sick & had to cancel our original session, luckily I we were able to get their pictures done last week instead! They are such a cute and fun family! Their two little boys are so cute - check out their big blue eyes (amazing aren't they?). And their sweet baby girl was so sweet and oh so beautiful. I was finally able to flip through them for the first time since the session today & here are a few that stuck out. I can't wait to go through them again to pick out some more (I'll try to post them once I do).
And a big THANKS to my cute hubby for being my awesome assistant for this session.
images straight out of camera

1 comment:

Kimberly Danae Photography said...

what a cute little family! wheeler farm is such a great place to take pics!