Sunday, August 2, 2009

Growing up on the Farm

This cute family lives on a farm up in Northern Utah and had me come and do newborn pictures of their perfect new baby boy up on their farm. I have to say it was one of the most fun shoots I've been on and oh so different from any other I've done. The mom is a friend of mine from High School that I hadn't seen in years & it was so good to see her and meet her hubby and baby boy. Since I had to travel quite a ways for this session I dragged my own hubby and two boys with me for the ride. As we finished up the session my friends husband took my little guy for a ride on one of the tractors (a swather to be exact - right guys?). My little guy was in heaven for days & told just about everyone he saw about riding in the tractor. Thanks for having me come up for this session! Hopefully I'll get to do more sessions in their cute town in the future (it was truly beautiful up there)!

No comments: