Sunday, July 19, 2009

Z Turns 1

This little guy belongs to a good friend of mine. It's so hard to believe he's already turning 1! It seems like it was just a few months ago that I did his newborn pictures. Boy he's grown and become such a fun little dude!
We had such a fun time yesterday taking these pictures. . . especially with the cake!
I love it, it looks like this little guy is going to have his daddy's CURLY hair!!
oh how I love baby feet, even when they're crawling away from me!
I think you need this first one blown up on your wall - I just can't get enough of it!!
in case you're wondering. . . the cake was from Parsons Bakery in Bountiful
isn't it cute? oh & it was delicious too!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Ahhh! I love it!!! So cute! And we ARE DEFINITELY going to have to airbrush my legs (and Scooby Doo bandaid)!