Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Brand New

I got to do a session for one of the most beautiful baby girls (which I wouldn't expect anything less from her cute parents) I've seen in a long time earlier this week & I have to say I was just in heaven. I had so much fun snuggling her (oh yeah & taking LOTS of pictures of her too - I took WAY more than I usually do), I certainly got my baby fix that afternoon! For only being 9 days old she sure is alert & active! We had a hard time getting her to go to sleep. . . and stay asleep. She just didn't want to miss out on anything! We were able to get so many wonderful pictures of her, her mommy (one of the bellies I shot last month) really will have her work cut out narrowing down her favorites (which she's going to make a photo book from - which is a really great idea for those of you new & soon to be mom's out there. . . more on that to come later), I had a really hard time narrowing down my favorites myself. I've picked up a bunch of fun new things for photographing newborns lately & had a blast breaking them out for this sweet little gal!










the second shot cracks me up!
Check out those lips! Lucky girl!


1 comment:

Natalee VanLeeuwen said...

These turned out amazing!