Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lighting Workshop

Last week I got to go to a lighting workshops offered by one of my photographer friends - the amazing Erin Summerill. I went with another of my good friends (she's been assisting on most of my sessions lately), Stacy. It was such a fun evening & it was great to review some fun techniques that I haven't played with in awhile! I love going to different workshops whenever I can, and I'm really looking forward to her next workshop!! Thanks for such a fun night Erin, and I (we) had a such a fun time chatting the night away with you after the workshop was done!
ok this first picture is really quite terrible but I just loved the interaction between our models & had to post it!


images are straight out of camera
I have not edited anything on them yet

No comments: