Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Van Leeuwen Family

Meet my brother-in-law & his adorable family. I got to do their family pictures over the weekend but have been crazy busy since & hadn't had a chance to get them posted - so, here they are. We had originally planned to take these pictures at Snowbird but when we arrived it was SO crowded (thanks to Oktoberfest) that we decided to keep driving & looking for another place to do their pics. We drove for a little longer & then we found this spot, it was perfect & the colors were more vibrant than where we had originally planned. I love this time of the year, the leaves are so brightly colored & makes for the most beautiful backdrops! Now, I just have to say, I love this family, these kiddo's are just the cutest (ok, so really all our nieces & nephews are) and are so much fun to be around (and mom & dad aren't too bad to be around themselves).




D&N - I'm glad we found this great spot & I hope you like the pics, I had a hard time narrowing down my favorites to post!

No comments: