Saturday, July 9, 2011

Session Availability through October

As many of you who follow my FB page know I will be taking leave from mid August until the first of October.  I only have a couple of session times available between now and when I begin my leave - which are all weekday (daytime in studio or evening on location) sessions.  I had a cancellation this morning for next Friday, July 15th - it is the only weekend session available until the first of October.  If you're interested please contact me ASAP to book this session.

Also - don't forget about the July special (there will not be an August special). 

July 2011 Special: 1st Birthday Sessions
Cake Smash Mini Sessions : $50 (30 min, in studio, 5-10 images on disc)
Birthday Sessions: $85 (up to 90 min, in studio or on location, 20-30 images on disc)
**These sessions must take place BEFORE I begin my leave in mid August**
Book soon - I only have a very limited number of these sessions available

September 2011 Special
will be announced sometime in late Aug - so stay tuned, it has to do with fall family pictures & Holiday cards

No comments: