Wednesday, April 14, 2010

time for an update. . .

Wow it's been over a month since my last post.  I've been busy shooting, editing & posting sessions over on Facebook.  I promise I'll give the blog some love here soon & get a whole bunch of sessions posted but for now go take a peek over at my facebook page & become a fan to keep up with my comings & goings. 


Oh & since I forgot to post a monthly special for the month of April (both here & on FB) here it goes. . .

Your Choice
All Newborn Sessions booked in April or May will get a free announcement design
or
all 1st birthday sessions that include a cake smash that are booked in April or May will get a birthday invitation design with their session
or
since spring sports are in full swing take $5 off "sports" pictures for your little ones (can be either a mini session or a full session) and get "trading cards" designed of your little super star (must be booked in April and take place before May 31)

**all announcements and designs are to be printed seperatly**
for printing pictures or announcements - I recommend Pro Digital Photos


oh & I'll begin booking Saturday sessions through June this evening (once I get my own little super star's soccer schedule)
and I'll be "out of the office" from the 15-20th to spend some post tax season time with my family - hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: