Monday, September 1, 2008

it's time to start thinking about SENIOR PORTRAITS and FALL FAMILY PICTURES

Calling all High School Seniors and Parents of High School Seniors!! With school having recently started, it's a great time to start thinking about senior portraits and with that I recently added a "Senior Special" to my packages. For $40 you get a 60 minute session at a location of your choice with no limit to outfit changes, and a high resolution copyright release disc of your 10 favorite images.

If you'd like more information about this "Senior Special" (including information about multiple location sessions, longer sessions, sessions for more than one senior, etc.), have any questions, or to schedule your Senior Session send me an e-mail - vivienvanleeuwen@yahoo.com.

And don't forget to schedule your Fall Family Picture session (think updated pictures for this years Christmas Cards). Since I'll be adding to my family next month I'm only scheduling sessions through mid October. Since I've heard having two kids take a bit of adjusting I'll only take a small number of sessions from Mid November through the first of the year. So, if you're interested in scheduling a Fall Session you might want to get it scheduled quickly as my availability is filling up.

No comments: